- Budget and Treasury Management System (BTMS)
- Treasury Single Account (TSA)
- Treasury Single Account Reporting and Monitoring System (TRAMS)
- Cash Forecasting
The Budget and Treasury Management System is a government resource planning solution that will link the public financial management processes ((i) budget execution and management; (ii), treasury and cash management; and (iii) accounting and fiscal reporting) of the National Government, in pursuit of its goal of improving the efficiency, accountability, and transparency in the use of public funds.
It is a unified structure of government bank accounts, enabling consolidation and optimum utilization of government cash resources. The Legal bases includes
- Web-based application accessible through a secure File Transfer Protocol site
- Provides up-to-date information on Bureau of Internal Revenue, Bureau of Customs and other collections of National Government Agencies
- To ensure that Government’s cash resources are available when needed an is enough to meet the future budgetary needs.
- Covered under DOF Department Order 032.2015 – “Guidelines on the Report of Cash Forecast form National Government Agencies (NGAs)”
- Use of 3-Month Forecast Time Frame through templates
- Club of 10 includes: Department of Agriculture (DA), Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR), Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG), Department of Education (DepEd), Department of Health (DOH), Department Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), Department of Transportation (DOTr), Department of National Defense (DND), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH)